Quantity In Stock: 46
1792 Full Proof 125
Made in small batches, 1792 Full Proof Bourbon is a distinguished and robust blend full of flavored liquor. Deep and smoky, this award-winning... More Details
Bottled at its original 125 barrel entry proof, exactly as it was years ago when the barrels were first filled, 1792 Full Proof Bourbon is exceptional and distinct. Every bottle undergoes a unique filtering process that skips the typical chill filtration to pass through only a plate and frame filter; allowing the bourbon to maintain a strong proof for bottling, as well as its full, rich and iconic flavor.
1792 Full Proof Bourbon won the 2021 Gold Medal at San Francisco's World Spirits Competition.
1792 Full Proof Bourbon Recipe
1792 Full Proof Bourbon Mint Julep
- 2 ounces of 1792 Full Proof Bourbon
- 1/4 ounces of simple syrup
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Using a rocks cocktail glass or Julep cup, lightly muddle the mint into the syrup.
- Add bourbon and fill with crushed ice, packing it tight.
- Stir for 30-60 seconds or until the glass or cup begins to frost.
- For a Julep cup, top with a dome of more crushed ice and garnish with a mint sprig.
- For a rocks glass, just top with garnish and go.
Write Your Own Review