Flor De Cana 18 Year Rum
Enriched by the tallest and most active volcano in Nicaragua, high volcanic temperatures from the San Cristobal volcano contribute to the evaporation rate of Flor De Cana 18 rum—causing a dynamic interaction between the barrel and the rum. The result is an exceptionally-smooth and ultra-fine tasting rum.About the San Cristobal Volcano
The San Cristobal volcano is located along the “Pacific Ring of Fire,” the region with the most volcanic activity in the world. Since the 16th century, more than 30 eruptions have been reported.
Flor De Cana 18 Year Rum Cocktail Recipes
18 On A Rock CocktailIngredients:
- 1 ½ parts of Flor de Caña 18
- 1 Squared Ice Cube
- Orange peel
- Place a squared ice cube.
- Serve Flor de Caña 18 in the glass.
- Decorate with orange peel
Rum & ColaIngredients:
- 2 oz of Flor De Cana 18 Year Rum
- 4 oz cola
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Pour Flor De Cana 18 Year Rum into a glass filled up with ice.
- Add in your cola and stir well.
- Garnish with lime wedges.