Woodinville Bourbon Whiskey
Every bottle of Woodinville Bourbon starts with traditionally grown corn, rye and malted barley. After, the grains are mashed, distilled, and barreled in the Woodinville® distillery then trucked back over the Cascade Mountains to Woodinville’s private collection of barrel houses, where Central Washington’s extreme temperature cycles promote the extraction of natural flavors from the oak. Woodinville Bourbon was awarded double gold and 2020’s best straight bourbon of the year in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Woodinville Bourbon Cocktails
Woodinville Bourbon Maple Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Woodinville Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 bar spoons Woodinville Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
- 1 bar spoon water
- 4 dashes black walnut bitters
- Combine all ingredients and stir with ice.
- Strain over a large ice cube in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with orange twist or brandied cherry.