Alipus San Andres Mezcal
Alipus San Andres Mezcal is made with maguey Espadin agave and rare Bicuishe agave. It’s crafted by the renowned mezcalero Don Valente Angel or by Don Atanasio Aragón Martínez. Fun fact: to see who produced yours, look for the makers name on your bottle.
Alipus San Andres Mezcal Cocktail Recipe
Alipus San Andres Mezcal Mule
- 2 oz. Alipus San Andres Mezcal
- 3 cucumber slices
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 ounce Boiron passion fruit puree
- Ginger beer, chilled, to top
- Garnish: cucumber slice
- Garnish: candied ginger
- Garnish: chile powder
- Mix cucumber slices and agave nectar in a shaker and muddle.
- Pour in mezcal, lime juice and passion fruit puree to the shaker with ice. Then, shake until very cold.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Add a splash of ginger beer to top off.
- Prepare a cucumber slice and a piece of candied ginger to garnish.
- Top with a pinch of chile powder.