Murray Hill Club Bourbon
Artfully made using the same techniques Joseph Magnus used to craft this original pre-Prohibition spirit more than 100 years ago, Murray Hill Club Blended Bourbon was awarded silver medal in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2022 and the New York International Spirits Competition in 2021.
Murray Hill Club Bourbon Cocktail Recipes
Murray Hill Club Bourbon Sour
- 1.5 oz Murray Hill Club Bourbon
- 1.25 oz apple juice
- .75 oz triple sec
- .25 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake mixture well and strain over ice cubes.
Murray Hill Club Bourbon Sidecar
- 2 oz Murray Hill Club Bourbon
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- .75 oz lemon juice
- Lemon wedge.
- Add bourbon, orange liqueur, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until combined, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.