Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
Sailor Jerry is fully owned and operated by William Grant & Sons, a fifth-generation Scottish family distiller. It’s crafted in honor of Norman ‘Sailor Jerry’ Collins, the father of the old school tattoo. The rum is distilled in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and draws influence from Caribbean rum, which sailors would historically infuse with spices and flavors from the Far East and Asia.
Sailor Jerry Rum Cocktail Recipe
Jerry Loves Ginger
- 1 part Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 3 parts ginger beer
- Lime wedge (to garnish - optional)
- Candied ginger to garnish - (optional)
- Add Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum to an empty cocktail glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime or candied ginger.