Sensei Japanese Whiskey
Sensi Whiskey comes from Yamanashi Prefecture, the home of Japanese Whiskey. A cohesive blend of malt and grain, Sensei Japanese Whiskey is aged to perfection in Mizunara (Japanese Oak) barrels which gives the whiskey its distinctive flavor. It’s created using rare whiskey combined with finest malt whiskeys from the rest of the world and the highest quality pure spring water from Japan to create a remarkably smooth blend.
Sensei Japanese Whiskey Cocktail Recipes
The Red Akuma with Sensei Japanese Whiskey Cocktail RecipeIngredients:
- 1 cup of blood orange juice
- 2 teaspoons of Agave
- 1/2 cup of Sensei Japanese Whiskey
- 1 average sized jalapeno, chopped with stem removed (2 teaspoons)
- Combine blood orange juice, agave and whiskey in a cocktail shaker.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the jalapeño. Then, replace the cup, and shake three to four times.
- Pour contents through a strainer into glasses filled up with ice.
- Discard the jalapeño.
Sensei Japanese Whiskey SourIngredients:
- 1 1/2 oz. of Sensei Japanese Whiskey
- 1 oz. of lemon juice
- Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- 1 cocktail cherry
- Pour 1 1/2 oz. of Sensei Japanese Whiskey into a glass,
- Add in a splash of lemon juice and syrup. Then, stir well.
- Top off with the cocktail cherry.
- Enjoy responsibly!