400 Conejos Mezcal
What makes mezcal different from tequila?
Mezcal is traditionally cooked inside of cone-shaped wood ovens lined with volcanic lava rocks and filled with wood before being distilled. While tequila is typically crafted by steaming the agave in industrial ovens before distilling it two or three times.
400 Conejos mezcal is double-distilled in copper pot stills, then bottled to enjoy at 80 proof.
Mezcal 400 Conejos Cocktail Recipe
Mezcal 400 Conejos Agave Manhattan Recipe
- ¼ part 400 Conejos® Mezcal
- 2 parts Patron Anejo Tequila
- ¾ part Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Orange Peel and Maraschino Cherry
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an orange peel and maraschino cherry.