Distilled from grain neutral spirits and infused with 12 botanicals, the recipe for Gilbey’s gin dates back to the 1870s. It was then that the Gilbey brothers, two Crimean war veterans with a successful wine/spirits merchant company, expanded to start crafting their own gin called Gilbey’s since 1895.
Gilbey's Gin Cocktail Recipes
Gilbey's Gin GimletIngredients:
- 2 oz GIlbey’s Gin
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a shaker.
- Shake until cold and frosty.
- strain into a glass.
- Enjoy responsibly
Gilbey's Gin & TonicIngredients:
- 2 oz of Gilbey’s Gin
- 1 oz of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3-4 oz of tonic water
- Pour Gilbey’s Gin and lime juice into a glass over ice.
- Top off with tonic water.
- Give it a light stir.