Quantity In Stock: 95
Han Jan Peach Soju
A beautifully balanced taste in every sip, this Korean peach fortified wine is a natural spirit made with sweet peaches harvested in Korea. Clean and... More Details
The peaches used to craft this natural fortified Korean wine are grown under natural climate conditions, which enhances the vivid color of the peaches before they are utilized in the fortification process.
Peach Soju Cocktail Recipe
Peach Soju Mojitos
- 2 shots of Han Jan Peach Soju
- 1 small lime cut in half (keep extra for garnish)
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint (keep extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- Sparkling water
- Add the halved lime, mint sprigs, and coconut sugar together in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle until the sugar is dissolved and the limes and mint are broken down into bits.
- Pour in the soju and a large handful of ice cubes. Then, shake until cold.
- Strain mixture into a highball glass with ice. Splash sparkling water to top it off.
- Add a few sprigs of mint and a lime wedge to garnish.
Write Your Own Review